Friday, July 6, 2012

What Do Your Shoes Say About You?

Shannon:
August 19, 2009

The following is a photo story of my favorite shoes and what I think they say about me. Really it is either the reason I purchased them or how I feel when I wear them. What do your shoes say about you?

Shoe: Red Pumps – I wanted to be Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. Doesn’t every little girl and woman (be honest ladies) want a pair of ruby slippers?



There's no place like home...

Shoe: White flower embellished flip flops – If I have to be comfortable I will at least add some whimsy.


Shoe: Gold glitter high heels and ballet flats – This girl likes shiny things and a girl who wears these shoes probably likes her jewelry too.

All that glitters is gold

“Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.” – Edna Woolman Chase

Shoes: Black high heels and flats – I am prepared for any situation – well, at least I have the right shoes!



“A true lady can never have too many black pairs of shoes. After all one must always be prepared for anything.” - myself

I wear my black stilettos for work, my lace peep toe pumps for parties, and my flats for the casual weekend.

Shoe: Pirate Boots – When most little girls where dreaming of a knight in white armor to rescue them I was hoping to get kidnapped by pirates.

Arrrggg Matey!

Shoe: Cheeky Monkey Boots – I am a city girl, but sometimes I like to pretend I’m a country girl and I really do like rodeos.


Shoe: Super Hero Boots – I am probably the most awesome and the most dorky person you know just because I actually made these wonder woman boots.

I am only Wonder Woman on the weekends.

” I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty.” – Imelda Marcos

Do you have a favorite pair of shoes that make you feel awesome, sexy, fun, or any adjective you wish? If you don’t – go buy yourself a pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment