Monday, November 5, 2012

Shoe Addict Thriving: New Focus -- New Blog

Shannon:

12/30/2010

"To see my history visit...
www.shoeaddictsurviving.wordpress.com

I may occasionally post some Melanoma related things on this blog, but mostly I will be showing my many projects I get myself involved in. I am one of those people that loves to get into everything. And I do mean everything... I have piles of half finished projects lying all around the house. I am constantly signing up for lessons of some sort and I have a "room of shame" full of supplies for crafts some of which I haven't actually done in years.

I have learned a whole lot of lessons of the years of getting into  every craft known to mankind a bunch of different hobbies. I plan to share the projects, tips and tricks to doing them, and what I have learned about being a hardcore crafter. "

No comments:

Post a Comment